Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hi!

I haven't really had that much time to post, but here's a little update. Mom and Dad went to a conference so 16 yo brother and I watched the kiddos. Everything went really great! I was very blessed at how the children had it on their minds to obey (Mom's been working on that you know!).

I joined the knit or crochet along over at Heirs of Promise (They are doing a crocheted baby blanket and knitted hat). I'm not doing the exact projects that they're doing because I'm making a birthday gift for 8 yo brother. I decided to crochet a scarf that is pretty unique. I'm using Homespun bright red yarn (just like you Eden!! Except yours isn't bright red LOL). I thought that a young boy like him would like something bright, if you know what I mean. I'm using a size 10 crochet hook BTW. Mom is going to do it with me too. We just haven't been really devoted :(.

No comments: