Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Joy challenge

I didn't do the requirements for this challenge (at Feminine Farmgirl), but I accidentally signed up for the report, so here are some things that gave me joy this month!
1. The snow that we got! Yay!! We rarely get snow where we live so that was pretty big.
2. My 3 yo sisters obedience when Dad and Mom went to the conference. It was such a blessing to see her trying to obey and do right.
3. My 12 yo sister. She is so funny and encouraging to me. She helps me admit when I'm wrong too.
4. L4J. I wouldn't know what to do without my dear sister.
5. My dog Devin.

Here are some of my thoughts on joy:
And the children of Israel, the priests, and the Levites, and the rest of the children of the captivity, kept the dedication of this house of God with joy. Ezra 6:16

Joy is something God loves! When I have joy about something that I'm doing I like doing it. I don't know about ya'll but I wouldn't want someone serving me with an attitude that wasn't that great! I also think that joy is something that you have to make a choice on. Just like being thankful. And the Christian is automatically joyful because Joy is one of the fruits of the Spirit.

Anyway that is just what I thought about it.

No comments: