Friday, March 26, 2010

In honor of my 53rd post.......

......I'm having a 5 yo do my post. Yes it's gonna be good. She is going to do mostly pictures so hang on as Joy show's her writing ability!

(this is Joy speaking)
I picked this grass picture because I like grass. It is soft to sit in. I LOVE grass!!


I picked this picture because I wanted too. I like roses.


Primroses are pretty. The only thing that I know about primroses is that they are called primroses (LOL).


I like the Lhasa Apso on the left. I like the dog on the left because he's fluffy. I would name him Scotch Botch (*HUH*)


They sparkle!!!!! I like the red flowers.


Cardinals are red. Cardinals are pretty.


Strawberries are yummy and sweet.


I think that this dog is a Scottish terrier (ummmmm...... enough said!). I love puppies!


I like red apples better than green apples because they taste more better (yes she said that!). They taste sweet.

I like to do crafts. I just love colors!


I like to do workbooks. I like my workbooks better than these because they have funner stuff in them.


Candles are pretty. Mama one time bought Grandma a really fancy candle. I like it because it was fancy and nice!


This dress is poof-y. It has a cake on it. The cake is yummy! I know it is good because it looks yummy.


AND Joy says that this poster blog is done so I guess that means it is. Joy says for y'all to have a nice day!!

OK did y'all notice how many times Joy said 'pretty' and 'nice'? LOL that's a little kid for 'ya!

5 comments:

-Bess- said...

How funny! =) I agree with Joy on the apples thing! Cute idea!
-Bess-
><>

Anonymous said...

LOL! I LOVE IT! How unique FNG! Haha, love "scotch botch" Soooo cute! So much like a 5yo...
Neat idea!
-Emily

Laura said...

Moe, what a fun post idea! Joy is very sweet!
-Joy, I think candles are very pretty too!
Blessings to you,
Laura

Moe said...

Thank you Bess and Laura. Thank you for following my blog Laura!

Moe

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo cute!!
Ann