Saturday, January 30, 2010

My day

I hope all of you had as good of a day as I did! In the morning we cleaned our fingers off. Then came lunch and clean up. Oh yes, Mama had to go get Daddy from the car shop cause our van was going coo coo. Then, 12 yo sis and I bathed our Lhasa-Apso (Dusty). He looked SOOO cute! He is white and we put a black bow on him so he looked like he had a tux. on! We are going to get a black poodle and we were just thinking of how we could put a white bow on the black dog and then the black bow on Dusty! After that I made two pie crusts for MORE lemon meringue pies. I took a little break after that (wheeew!). Lemon meringue pie filling was up next!! The meringue turned out really good! I also made spaghetti for dinner. LOTS of practice with cooking today.

ttlu

No comments: