Friday, January 15, 2010

Humor at Home

Ok, so today Daddy was called and asked to pick up Costco pizza. It's REALLY healthy *rolls eyes*. Mama was talking to my dad on the phone. I heard her say, "Don't you dare get anything else! (nicely of course)". So Daddy just got home a few minutes ago. After saying hi and giving everybody hugs (you know that routine I hope!) he went into the kitchen and sets his bag on the counter....and.....pulls out a box of cookies! LOL!! That is the first time he used his bag to smuggle! I wasn't very helpful and (upon my 10 yo sisters suggestion just so you know *wink*) quickly stuck the box in the pantry. Daddy does stuff like that a lot. Mama just laughs and says, "You bad man" or something like that. I'm so thankful for my parents.


1 comment:

Kelsianne said...

Costco Pizza may not be healthy but it sure tastes good! :)