Here's what I wore today:
- A red shirt from Goodwill and
- A navy denim skirt from Goodwill
All of this outfit was from Goodwill!! ThAT was really nice! (Devin decided that he wanted to be in the picture too haha!)And my hair do was a good 'ol braid. Not very fancy but nice and comfy! Oh, I guess I did cheat a little because I re-braided my hair before I took the picture. Is that cheating? :)
My sister Ann decided that she wanted to join me (and everybody else) with this challenge. This is the same outfit that she wore on Sunday so she's all caught up.
Here's where she got her outfit:
- Shirt was from Target! She L-O-V-E-S this one!
- Heavy blue denim skirt is from Family Thrift (we really appreciate that store ;D)
- Ann doesn't have to put her hair up in anything (*sigh* Actually I like my hair, thank you very much ::)! She just got a new hair cut and really likes it.
And we like the good 'shoes' that God gave us!! We love to go barefoot!! (yes Daddy does buy us shoes LOL)
That's it for today, folks. I gotta go finish planting Daddy's pumpkins on Farmville (facebook).