Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Tag!!

Here's a tag I got from Eden at Heirs of Promise:

What song are you currently listening too a lot?

Hmmm..... well Mama has an account on Grooveshark and she has a list of songs that we play over and over again. My current favorite is 'He Reigns' by Newsboys.

What books(s) are you currently reading?

I'm reading 1st Corinthians in the Bible, then I'm reading a book on polio in America, and I think I might start reading a book called 'The Brain' (:o it sounds kinda creepy *shudders*). I don't read a lot, actually. I'm just trying to get myself to begin to read some nonfiction.

Do you sing a lot?

Nope. I sing at church and sometimes at home.

Sweet or salty?

Both!! Those two tastes mixed together make.... yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!

What is your favorite hobby?

Making dolls!!! I love to make dolls because it is sooooo much fun! And I can be creative with dolls too. I love dolls (if you haven't noticed ;)!!!!!

What book have you read at least three times?

That would be the book of Matthew. I even have the Sermon on the Mount memorized (if I can remember it ::).

What sites do you always visit when you go online?

Well, usually I visit Blogger, but as of late, I've been getting on facebook. I don't have an account on fb but Mama is, and I play a game on there through her account.

What was the last thing you bought?

Right now I don't have any money soooo.... I haven't bought anything (makes sense, huh :D LOL). HoWeveR, Daddy and us went shopping.... do you want me type the list out? That would be a lot of typing (my fingers are starting to throb)!!

What fictional characters do you think you most like?

Hmmmm *taps chin*, I like Robin Hood right now. We just watched the movie and Robin Hood was pretty neat, seeing as how he's so good at everything he does ::).

Favorite earliest memory?

I have a lot. Well, I don't remember everything (hardly any) of the story I'm about to tell but it is really funny so here goes!

When we lived in the city we had a neighbor that had dogs. Well, we liked to play with the dogs by poking sticks through holes in the fence. The dogs would bark and make a ruckus, and I guess the owner didn't like that. She told us to stop, but the next morning we found yellow and orange signs telling us not to play with the dogs. We (L4J, Stephen, and I) got kinda mad :( and tore the signs up in little bits and threw them back into her yard! I know that wasn't very kind, but it is kinda funny too!

Another time, when the (same) neighbors husband was mowing the lawn, Stephen climbed onto the fence and..... (brace yourselves)...... dropped grass onto the neighbors head! Stephen was so sneaky that the neighbor didn't even know until he looked into the mirror or somebody told him (I'm guessing there).

We were naughty weren't we? *tutututut* lol!

What do you do to change your mood?

I go into our garden and talk with God. He straightens me out :)!

What was the last meal you ate?

Supper. We had beans, cheese, chips, and avocado. I made the bean stew, and can you believe that that is the first stew I've ever made on my own *gawk*? Yepper!

Do you want to learn another language?

Yes! Sign language is sooooo much fun. I'm also going to learn Spanish.

Five things you cannot live without:
  • The saving grace of Jesus (can you imagine what it would be like not knowing where you're going when you die? *shudders*
  • The knowledge that God knows where I'm going in life
  • God's help in life every day
  • My family members
  • A place to shower! (LOL. OK maybe I could live without that but I don't want too ;D)

What is something you'd like to say to someone right now?

Jesus loves you!

Find the closest book currently sitting near you, and flip to page 54 (what's up with the number 54 *shrugs*). What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?

Well, there really isn't any book on the desk but I grabbed one from the bookshelf behind me. I got 'By the Shores of Silver Lake' by Laura Ingalls Wilder. There weren't two paragraphs on p. 54 so I'm doing p. 44, and here's the sentence: She flopped down right away, on a blanket spread on the ground. (That was super random :D)

What are you looking forward to?

An answer from Toy Joy (a toy store here) to see if they will buy my dolls.

That was pretty fun! Thank you Eden! Here are the people I'm going to tag: Woo at More to This Life and Bess at Bess Bag and anyone who wants to or feels like doing this tag! Have fun!! I am going to get Feelin Feminine day 6 on here. I had some complications ;D, seeing as how we have more than one computer in this house.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I remember ya'll telling me the story about the dogs and I think it was not sooo naughty to throw them back into her yard since she was being very unkind, but I guess it was not the Christian thing to do!! As for the grass prank,that is just a little boy having some innocent fun!! And you have to admit being sooo good at hideing that the person does not even notice him is a very clever boy or the neighbor was not paying attention!!LOL.
I go into the garden to straiten out too!!

Ann