Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snakes and Geometry

So I just thought I'd share some pictures of my day with y'all. Enjoy!



Sammie... she's not supposed to jump up but I encouraged her to knock me over so I could get this picture. I cheated :D.


Here is the snake I mentioned in the blog post title. Part of the fun with this snake was watching Joy (7 yo) get all dramatic over him. Haha! I don't think she appreciates the reptile family very much.


We are having awesome weather!! Green oak trees are so beautiful in the spring... even though they drop their annoying pollon cases around this time of year.

Ahhh! Geometry! I have decided that I am not naturally logical, but can learn to be logical.


How do y'all like my new blog design? I think I'm finally satisfied and won't change it to terribly much for a while... but don't count on it. Also, I changed my blog URL to www.moethesoutherngal.blogspot.com


Everyone have an awesome rest-of-the-day!

No comments: