Thursday, July 1, 2010

An award!

I was awarded this sweet award by Moriah! I've gotten this one before but I never did the tag that comes along with it. For this one you have to list 7 random facts about yourself:


  1. I'm crocheting a bed jacket right now (I don't wear bed jackets... it looked nice enough to wear for daytime ;).
  2. I love painting my nails! (*rolls eyes*)
  3. I exercise by doing T-Tapp (I love it!)
  4. I'm 5'7'' (like Moriah!)
  5. I am the third child in my family
  6. I tripped when I went into the pet store yesterday *laughing*
  7. I have a black and white cat named Tommy (the name isn't very original. Oh well!)
I award this to whoever comments on this post and wants to do the tag/award.

Thanks Moriah! That was fun... see y'all later!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Could you PLEASE go over to Pennies from Heaven, and follow her. You see, at this link~

http://guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/150th-post-part-1.html

She is hosting a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate. And she is going to give it to the person that can round up the most followers! So, please go over and follower her, saying that 'Johanna and An Old-Fashioned Girl' sent you?

Thank you So much!

~Johanna~

Anonymous said...

those were very random facts moe ! they fit the tag very well :) love the award soo cute!!

Ann