Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update

The girl that I posted about in the previous post is doing a lot better. She did have to be sedated to set her arm, and also had to have some pretty heavy pain killers. But, even though being sedated doesn't sound good, her arm is healing well because the arm was set so well. The main thing now is that she wants to get a water-proof cast so that she can go swimming! LOL she can't be feeling to bad, right?!!

I changed my background so that it would be easier to read... hope it is a bit better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, Moe! I have the C family in my prayers.

I LOVE your new template! It's so beautiful (and much easier to read).

You mentioned that you are interested in becoming a midwife. I'm looking for a Christian midwifery program, perhaps you can share if you have any in mind. Any other related links/material would be great!

Blessings!

P.S. Do you know how to knit or crochet? I'm planning to start a friendship afghans project on the 15th. You can head over to my blog if you're interested. I'd love to have you join if you can! :-)

Allison Przeslawski said...

I love the blog design, too! It is very clean and fresh. (those are the two adjectives I thought of when I saw it.)

I added the border on my "about me" picture using photo~shop. Gotta love photo~shop!

Have a fabulous day!
Allison Elizabeth♥

(by the way, I am adding your blog button to my "Blogs I ♥" page. *hugs*)